- Based on the subject who installs them, depending on whether the latter also manages the website that is being visited (so-called "first-party cookies") or another subject does it (so-called "third-party cookies")
- According to the purpose served by each cookie: some cookies allow better browsing, memorising some of the users' choices, such as the language they use (so called "technical cookies"). Other cookies allow the users' browsing choices to be tracked, in order to send advertising material and/or offer services, which are in line with the users' preferences (so-called "profiling cookies").
Italiantouch S.r.l. is responsible, in its capacity of data controller, for the information collected by cookies and, if applicable, for obtaining and storing the consent to data processing , solely for first-party cookies' installed on the Websites. Regarding third-party cookies, Italiantouch S.r.l. is only required to identify cookies installed through the Website and to provide links to the Privacy Policies and Opt-Out Forms issued by such third parties. However, please be aware that the purposes of these third-party cookies, their data processing and the management of users' preferences regarding cookies are not determined nor verified by Italiantouch s.r.l., but by such third-party, in its capacity of data controller, as listed in the table below.
- Internet Explorer
or by using the opt-out support systems provided at www.youronlinechoices.com (limited to those services listed in such platform, which means, at present, advertising profiling services) or at Ghostery. Moreover, by accessing your browser settings, as indicated above, you will be able to delete cookies already installed on your computer.
- number of visitors to the site, pages visited and browsing history;
- performance indicators of acquisition campaigns based on different traffic sources;
- details on viewed and purchased products;
Collected data may include demographic data and/or browsing history, products viewed, purchases resulting from advertising campaigns. They are used for purposes such as:
- determine the number of users who has finalized a purchase after clicking on an advertisement;
- display, also on other websites, advertisement in line with the user demographic profile or based on the user's specific interests and concerning for example advertisements about products previously viewed on the website or on the store;
- provide information needed for reporting purposes on advertising campaigns;
- avoid repetitions in displaying advertisement which has already been submitted to the user or not in line with their browsing history.
|Google Ads||Google Ads||Google Ads Opt-Out|
The data controller specifies that:
- The data is collected solely for the purposes and for the term indicated in the table set above and is processed electronically;
- The use of these "technical" cookies does not require prior consent since it is necessary for enabling users to browse through the websites and allows the websites to properly function. If the technical cookies are removed through browser settings, browsing through the Website might not be possible, in whole or in part;
- The collected data may be disclosed to third parties - for purposes connected with those described above – which act on behalf of the data controller, in the capacity of data processors or persons tasked with the processing;
• Italiantouch S.r.l. to firstname.lastname@example.org.